You're warmly invited to join us on Saturday, December 14, 1-6 pm, for a retreat day focused on Embodying Presence.
“What do you practice? Whatever you practice, you’ll
We'll gather at the lovely Vitalize Studio, 3474 s 2300 e, Suite 12, and our time together will include:
- gentle movement practice,
- guided embodied meditation,
- gorgeous poetry,
- deep, intentional relaxation,
- and a soul and body-nourishing pause for quietude, simplicity, and spaciousness
- a chance to align ourselves with the quieter, slower rhythms of nature in December
- chocolate. :) Always chocolate. Other nourishing snacks will also be provided.
“I am inviting you to go deeper, to learn and to practice so that you become someone who has a great capacity for being solid, calm, and without fear, because our society needs people like you who have these qualities, and your children, our children, need people like you, in order to go on, in order to become solid, and calm, and without fear.”
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Tuition is $85.